Monday, March 15, 2010

This life's all we got. . . Live it well!

Its funny how long-time pending stuff gets completed (or begun) together - i've been thinking of writing my hearts thoughts for quite sometime now:) but procrastination plus a high degree of low-creativity led to a blank paper syndrome in my diary: so how cum this blog?
Well, u see, this tym i'm transplanting that bane of our daily donkey lives into sum good use . . I'm referring to 'Deadlines'. . . I suddenly realised today (after my usual movie routine, while listening to radio, while eating my fav butter-cheese-tomato sandwich while
Paralelly doin d usual fb-ing that i need to take up a challenge - thrown by me to me! I have a deadline of d next 360 days to wrte about every facet of life that i discover each day , share every such portion of your life that is a part of my life's Puzzle, share every small and big learning of each passing day that hekps us understand life, reduce its mystery at the same time marvel at its Wonders!
So let the Countdown to 360-day NON-STOP-BLOGGING ABOUT THE WHAT, WHERE, WHY, HOW, WHO AND WHEN OF LIFE BEGIN! :)

3 comments:

harishkumar said...

Hey why 360 n not 365 got used GSec calendars haha...

mg said...

coz........i luvv geometry ;))) Dats y!!!

Unknown said...

or is it bcoz 360 means round.....