Friday, March 26, 2010

day 12 - cleaning up n clearing out....

i cleaned my desk tode.... Tonnes of paper (despite me taking only absolutely required printouts)...!! i am renowned for making my surroundings quite a mess but strangely, am also known to be a 'clear up' person...(wont say clean up coz u'll think of the ubiquitous forest green trucks plying on bombay's roads:D) so....i mess things around me n then clear up....trust me cleaning up is a therapy in itself...wrks betta dan any self-help guide...gives u an immense feeling of satisfaction....as if by cleaning up yr room /cupboard/desk, u're literally clearing up yr life's cobwebs.....n in d process making things clearer...to really 'see' them in a different light... So nxt tym u feel low....on energy or zest/enthu or puzzled/confused, u know wat to do:) but as rajnikanth says, 'mind it' - u found this patented therapy on this blog first! :D
Happy cleaning up!
Ciao...

P.S. My second music class session tomo....('ravana laughter'!) ....

No comments: