Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 3 - fwds n self-directed jokes!

like most of us, i get more than my fair share of daily fwds - funny, hilarious, craziee pjs, sweet, senti, thru my fren network frm all ovr india. .
n these hv the power to work wonders for our moods in d midst of a crazzzy workday, i got one such funny fwd frm a fren n was readin it on my way back in the lift - wen lo! I burst into giggling laughter rite there, in front of strangers! There they were - staarring at me as if i had dropped frm nowhere!
So fwds are an integral part of our lives, they light up any party, fren gang get together, etc.
Now my learning of d day is only partly related to fwds --- if we can joke on xyz, santa-banta, we also must realize the healing and therapeutic value of laughing at our own selves. The person who does this w)o any ego hassles, self-image issues or complexes is a truly wise human being! And can handle ny failure, ny pressures of life wonderfully well! From tooday, i'm gonna try and accept myself as i am and laugh n smile n chuckle at my own self more often!

No comments: