Wednesday, March 31, 2010

day 17 - the devilish angel....:)

contd frm previous post...
As i mentioned, dibbu is the real older sister in our sistership...;) she's taught me lessons ranging frm simple ones (on italian cooking) to fun - dancing sessions to giving me 'life survival kits'...
A lot of her sistahood is a box of paradoxes - she luvs me no end but vl pretend otherwise, she wants my advice but will reject it wen offered, she knows exactly wats wrong with me but wont 'push' solutions frm her end..., she wants to tell me everythin but wants me to ask abt it....she expects me to keep her secrets, but proudly leaks mine, she acts mature but is actually a kid..., she's actually kid, but acts mature!
She's super talented but wants to waste her tym doin n mba, she's younger but far more tradionalist, she's a Pro on 'human' relationships (even though she's ....hmmmm....well.....divine...wat did u think i'll write;) she's strong n weak both - she can make u laugh n cry both - she's chirpy, bubbly, yet thoughtful...she's got mystic foresight powers - trust me on this....but doesnt use it fr herself...
She's my devil....and my angel, forever! :)
To be continued.....

1 comment:

Sushlee said...

hehehe!!!i second all of that:))
Perfect!!!
greatest kid everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:)