Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 1 - March 15 - driving meee crazieee!

So here i went - driving alll d way to kalina n den andheri n dat too andheri (east)!!! N den bak alll d way, with all energy soaked up by d effort!
God bless my driver fr braving bbays torturous traffic daily!
Nyway, comin to my learning of d day - next tym wen im a pedestrian, i'll rembr to appreciate the difficulties of the motorist, treat them human, n not machines to drive thru a sea of ppl, walk on the pavement (wherever i discover one;)). . Another lesson, - i saw a grp of lil gurls (primary school) running to cross d street with hardly ny distance frm my car, wanted too scold them so dat they wont cross roads carelessly again, but their smiles - sweet, innnocent, carefree - made me smile, laugh n wave at them, they taught me sumthng precious tode n here i was gonna try n teach them sumthng abt road rules, they taught me abt how life needs to be lived, a little recklessness is ok, once in a while, as long as u learn frm yr mistakes n move on!

Ciao fr now!!!

No comments: