Tuesday, March 30, 2010

day 16 - dibba

dibba (means box) will literally box me wen she sees this as the title of a post based on her.. :D
But, u see nicknames hv nvr been in short supply for her...her official name, howevr means 'divine eyes' - which goin by the no of guys who've fallen ... (on the ground, of course...wat did u thnk??) seems a v apt name for her!!
Dibba is 7 yrs 8 mnths younger to moi! But she gets to b my elder sis most of d tym! Hehehe... More on dat lil later...
Wen dibbu was born, i was in d 3rd std..n my class teacher, ms cherian had a hard tym....hearing me rattle e day abt how old my dear sis was growing each day...'aaj meri behen 4 din ki ho gayi...aaj meri behen dus din ki ho gayi...'etcetc...
Mom says dibakhi was d apple of my eye...(reminds me of hot apple pie!!)...i wd carry her e where n inadvertently drop her....countless no of times...and then get a scolding frm mom....:( waise dib got so used to falling that she mastered the art and soon was effortlessly falling off the bed on her own with amazing frequency!
Lil divs in primary skool was a lost kid...
Either she was lost or her teachers were! Lolzzz! Gomezzzie....hahahaha..
But u cant keep a genius under wraps fr long....n divu in secondary skool blossomed... (no no not d shoe polish!! ;) her fan following cut across classmates, seniors n juniors...she donns d role of the all-rounder frm dat time onwards thru jr coll, thru bms, vid amazing ease n evn now continues to do so...!
to be continued....:)

4 comments:

divsi said...

1. i m gonna shoot u for the title:p hehe

2. my teachers wer lost...i mean they lost it rather:p gomessssssssssss:|:|:|

3. u used to purposely drop me na???:x

4. shoe polish!!!!!!!!!! *fumes*

5. i love u:)

Harishkumar said...

he he i don't thnik u r ever gonna b unblocked aftr dis by ur sis....

divsi said...

happppie bday my darlllinnnnn:)*a beeg fat kiss on ya chubby cheek*:)

JaCob said...

I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog.

Musandam Dibba