Friday, April 30, 2010

day 38 - time out :)

I took sum deliberate time out from bloggin for d last 3-4 days....Ahhh... Before I blame it fully on work, lemme let u all in on a lil secret! I wanted to see how many of u actually read my blog n await it.... and yr overwhelmingly unenthusiastic response is well....to say d least.... Hmmmm....... Ahmmmmmm.... @#*+&!
:D Nah, actually I wrote on each of the last 3 days... But have deliberately not put it up here on d blog...for more reasons dan one... maybe Someday later I will..

5 comments:

divsi said...

we mishhhhhhh u:(( i do i do!!!!

Sushlee said...

hey ...m in the line tooooooo...jaldi aaoo..:)

divsi said...

aaaao naaaaaa
aaaao naaaaaaaa
aaaoo naaaaaaa

aaaooo naaaaaaaaaaaa
!!

Sushlee said...

aaaoo naaa jaldi aaoo....log apka intezzar kar rahey hain...:)... hum sab ko mat satao...meg d jal di Meg D jal di..

divsi said...

sush shes gonna beat us black n blue:p yuhooooooo!!:p