Sunday, April 11, 2010

day 24 - d kandle in my life...

I know for sure that you are for real...
I know for sure that you are already here...

There's so much of joy n anticipation,
There's so much of fear n trepidation...

When will u be mine, oh divine ....?
i'm now a prisoner of Time...

The thought of you lights up my life, making it so surreal......
The dreams of you come in a reel....

you n i are meant to be together soon,
This combination's already approved by all d planets n d moon....

Y oh y have i to wait fr so long,
Maybe just maybe God's seeing to it that to each other we soon belong....

Daily little things remind me of u
n d pain n agony of being afar hits me out of d blue....

I seek strength, courage n wisdom n guidance from the One Up There!
That lord, dear God, pls hasten up our pair...

I promise to be the best fren you vil find,
Kandle oh dahling Kandle, you're always on my mind.....

1 comment:

Harishkumar said...

Agar kisi cheez ko puri chiddat se chaho toh puri kayanaat usse aapse milvane par majboor ho jaati ha... Om Makhejaa from OSO

Filmy but soothing