Sunday, April 18, 2010

day 31 - 31/365 ....1st Monthly Anniv.....!

1st mnthly anniv of this blog...
U'll recall that the raison d'etre of this blog was 365 days of non-stop blogging...
Well, 31 blogging days r ovr.. :) cheerzz...!!
A quik take on what i loved abt these 31 days of blogging ...
1. I got acquainted vid a new - me... Sum things lyk a lil streak of creativity..was unknown to me earlier!
2. I've exceeded my own expectations, conquered my own demoniac fears...i nvr evr cd post earlier in my previous attempts at blogging, w/o first staring fr long at d blank paper, n den writin sum gibberish...i may still continue to write advanced gibberish...:P but hvnt written a single post beforehand....all of dem hv been spontaneous/impromptu, n strt dil se!
3. I wrote a poem, then another, den a 3rd.....all this for d first time in my 29 yrs...!

Enuf of blowing my trumpet :D...
Here's wat needs to be improved asap:
1. I need to respond to comments sooner,
2. engage in a more interactive dialogue on d post,
3. spread d wrd N increase d readership...;),
4. make it better on looks n start using images as well,
5. Add more diversity to d topics!

Do lemme know yr comments on this... !
Thnks dear readers fr still being around :D:D
Ciao fr now....!

No comments: