Saturday, May 1, 2010

day 41 - sometimes .... Just sometimes... ambivalence....is bliss!

In continuation to my damn good mood, as mentioned in my previous post, I want to share some new stuff I learnt... :)

I've always been an extremist - - - binary...either 0 or 1... To me, d middle path sounds synonymous to an inability to take a stand... And I detest people who can't take a stand (as a matter of routine) ...
So what learning am I talking about?? in the last few months I've learnt dat sometimes, though very occasionally, its OK to not take a serious, involved view of certain events/situations, esp when they have already occurred despite yr best intentions... you've already made yr best efforts, n they've not worked....... at such times, it feels good to step back, stay in neutral zone, be ambivalent in your reactions - not too hot, nor too cold, just room temperature! keep yr calm, feel good about most ppl (sorry we can't feel good about 'all' ppl :D:D )... Sometimes, its soothing to not try and slot / compartmentalise every single thing, or relation... Like a fren told me yesterday, somethings don't fit in any single dimension...
Sometimes, ambiguity is nice, mild curiosity is nice, constant humming (neither silence, nor pounding) is sweet...
it just is..... !!!! :)

3 comments:

Harishkumar said...

u get 0.5 for this.... haaa haaa

divsi said...

i give -0.5 u extreme gal!:p

mg said...

whoooopie.... My first comment from this damn cell fone .... Thanks a ton dibbu !