Saturday, May 1, 2010

day 40 - advice - free free free....... No thx !

For some peculiar reason, I'm gonna write some boiling stuff Tode, nope, I'm not in a foul mood, on d other hand, m in a damn good mood.... :D but dat doesn't stop me from spewing some pent-up anger!
So here goes -
some ppl are born advisors.... U speak to them of an issue concerning yrself n then dey start bombarding u with advice which u don't need or which even they wouldn't Follow. Themselves. They start thinking just coz u have shared this issue/s with them, u're Oh-so-vulnerable! And they can take d liberty of saying whatever they want, to whoever they want.
My feedback to them -
'Oh damn, before playing God, kindly realise dat u too have yr weaknesses, how will u feel if someone makes fun of u or taunts u from them...??? This is blatant abuse of the trust and faith someone has placed in u... Its a mockery of the word ''friendship''.
We are not perfect... Every single one of us makes mistakes..sometimes a series of them.... As long as our intentions were never wrong, no one, I repeat, NO ONE, except yr parents, has any right to criticize u for it... Solicited advice is welcome, unsolicited... No way!'

N yeah, now dat I've spewn this out of my system, I also hv realised dat I too must be objective in what I advice others.. N that too, only wen asked for it! :)

3 comments:

Harishkumar said...

hey unsolicited or solicted advices are not bad all u need to do is kno is which ones to use and most importantly how.... lyk i ve learnt to do exactly the opposite of what u say.... n believe me it works :D


N come on just bcoz someone adviced to not just stand on the weighing machine but also to try n look wat weight it shows ur doesn't mean u write lyk this....haaa haaa

Harishkumar said...

http://blogs.rediff.com/licensedpirate/2010/04/30/a-childs-viewpoint/



chk this link out...

divsi said...

tut tut..noone apart frm YA SISTA TOO u shameless!
grrr:p

n yeah i kno who this is for..i know who this is for..
*smiles like gattu*
hehehe:p