Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rhymes, yet again :)

I dont need the cover of the world,
Within myself I can hide,

Behind all the noise,
Restlessness and a yearning reside....

How I want to cast the mask aside,
I want to rebel; yet I want to abide

At any given moment we have just the moment to decide,
To trace the sameness in all, or to divide,

One day, the solution in the form of something or someone will arrive,
To all those doubts, all those questions, the answers personified..

Are you in the same boat? Hop on over, we'll together ride the tide,
You & Me, She & He, We & They, All side by side...

There's no way we're gonna lose the present, if we're thus allied,
If there's a right way to be: Tis to Be Bonafide! 

1 comment:

harishkumar said...

Luv d rhymes... U don't ve to change ur writing style :0)