Sunday, May 29, 2011

Same person - different lives!?!

I began my life with probably NO knowledge of what creativity is.
I grew up guessing probably I had not much creativity.
When I began work, I was convinced I wasnt creative,
People around me, yeah they're creative, many of 'em....
But me, no way!
Till there came a phase, where I stopped disbelieving in myself....
A phase where I began doing things I wouldnt have dreamed of, earlier - in my younger days i mean.
Sample of what I'm talking about?:

I karaoked. (donno how close it was to croaked, but that doesnt matter! :D)
I bunjee jumped.
I began getting fascinated by travelling far away places - on my own or with unknown people
I began talking to strangers. I began making friends relatively easily.
I proposed (not telling you to whom and how many times :P)
I started organising Meets, Events for causes close to my heart.
I participated in Inter-corporate Bowling Tournaments (not telling you how far we got, though! :D)
I began taking life less seriously for the things that dont matter and more seriously on the counts that needed improvement.
I got a wider screen view of the world - with all its good, bad, ugly - from the earlier narrow perspective on things.
I began writing poetry. Rhymes, mostly. But heyyy, I never thought I could!
I began exploring the inner & outer worlds a lot more than I ever did in all the years in my age.

Same person - different lives....or Same life - different levels of awareness. I pick the latter :)

1 comment:

harishkumar said...

That's a very nice thing to look at all the positives and move forward in life... Luv this one for all the positives in it.... :D